Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Way To Learn Your Hebrew Letters

I found this wonderful bright fabric at 1-800-Driedel.com and couldn't resist purchasing a small amount to play with.
After it sat in my fabric stash for a time, I decided it would suit the border of a table runner. I drafted and assembled three simple blocks, added the border and machine quilted the runner.

I wanted to post this on time but I'm out of steam tonight and am not going to get it finished for the posting. The only thing I have left to do is put the binding on.
And just think. With this runner on the kitchen table I can study my Hebrew letters while I dine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the website to 'Jewish stuff'! You know we don't have that 'kotchie' fabric in Israel!! Got my creative juices flowing!
hugs
Hadassah

Roxanne said...

You're welcome. Check out the craft supply links tab at the top of my page. You'll find lots of places to buy different supplies with Jewish flavor.