Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Stars Come Out For Hanakkah

Hanakkah is fast approaching and the search is on for interesting decorations. I came across directions for this weeks project at http://www.designmegillah.com/2013/10/paper-stars-for-chanukah.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+designmegillah%2FrQWh+%28Design+Megillah%29

This was so much fun, sort of like being a kid again. Of course I had to add a little variety to mine. I used white card stock that I spray painted, pearlized card stock, and holographic printer paper.
Some of my stars were doubled and some were left single. Then I added cording to each with a bead or two on the other end of the cord.

I wound the cords around the scrollwork on my hanging lamp in our kitchen to hang my stars.


As you can see, I had way too much fun. You have to try this one yourself. When you start making these stars you just can't stop!



No comments: