Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Something For Me Instead Of The House

This week I was pawing around in my craft supplies and trying to come up with another idea to post. I came across a bag of letter beads that I purchased from a dollar store a while back. They were too small to do a home decor project with so I decided to do something to decorate me. I've made fabric and mixed media pins in the past and so I began to play a little with some other supplies. This is what I came up with.
I made a pillow form about 3 by 1-1/4 inches finished with a stiff piece of interfacing inside to stabilize it. Trim was added to the outside and then the fun began. I picked out spacer beads to place between the letter beads which were sewn on swag style. Then on to my other embellishments where the basket and star metal stampings and tiny red heart were found and sewn on. Lastly a pin back was added.

I hope you'll try this idea too. Shalom!


No comments: