Thursday, March 21, 2013

Getting Ready For Passover

The wonderful thing about getting ready for Pesach is that every Spring your house is made fresh and clean. There is so much to do to get ready. I don't beat myself up, however, if I don't get it spotless. The important thing is to remember to work on getting the leaven out of my temple.

 I'm taking a break from readying my household for Pesach to give you a little teaser. I've made a table runner for my seder table this year. I find it interesting that the fabric  I chose coordinates with the colors of the goblet that I purchased three years ago to dedicate for Elijah's cup. Was I ever surprised when I took the goblet from the cupboard and placed it by the runner. It wasn't planned by me. It definitely was a Yahweh thing!

I'll be busy for the next few days like the rest of you but I'll post again next Thursday.

                                         Chag Sameach

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Chag Sameach, Roxanne!