Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Substitution

After my last post about a project which I considered a flop, I've been working on a much better project. But alas, I realized I couldn't complete it in time for today's post so I worked up a substitute. I enjoy displaying little pillows of all kinds in our home. Sometimes they are displayed on shelves and sometimes in baskets.

If you've been reading my past posts you'll notice that I include words in many of my projects. By including words in Hebrew it helps me remember  how to spell them in Yahweh's language. The following counted cross stitch is my own design. Yes, I know the challah loaf doesn't look quite right so bear with me. It's the artist's interpretation that counts. 
Glass beads were added to represent candle flames.

Deu 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD your God has commanded you.

No comments: