Thursday, April 25, 2013

Another Delay

I know that I promised another project to share but time constraint haven't allowed me to finish. Between household duties and outside cleanup (yes, Spring has finally arrived!) time seems to be shrinking between postings. We're having company join us for Shabbat this week and the house is still in need of some cleanup. I may not have the next project finished but it's on it's way. I definitely will have it ready to post on my usual Tuesday next but I'm sharing a peek at the current project for you. Can you guess what it might be? Drum roll please.
An just to further wet your whistle here is a song that a friend sent me a link to. This is also a clue to my unfinished project. I'm sorry but blogger won't cooperate tonight so I'm just posting the link to the YouTube video. The title of this song is 'The Name Of God Is The Sound  Of Our Breathing' sung by Jason Gray. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/1wIQDojp-MI

No comments: