Monday, February 4, 2013

Premier Post

Welcome to my first post. Grab a cup of coffee and sit down and explore the site. I will be posting twice a week, hopefully Mondays and Thursdays, and bringing you ideas to incorporate into your own crafting.
I will be showing you some of the things that I've made to spur your imagination and adding links if they pertain to that project.

The above picture is of a mug rug that I created with patchwork and a bit of embroidery. I'm on a  mission to create and incorporate items that display our faith in our home and to encourage others to do the same.

Future items that I'm planning to share are bookbinding, wall hangings, quilted items, garden crafts, art applications and on and on. Also I will be setting up a Flickr group in the future so readers of this blog can share their ideas and creations.

I've collected links to many other websites over the past few years and have posted them on this blog.  I will continue to add more links as I find them.

Feel free to Pin any of the pictures on this site to Pinterest but be sure to post the link to this site when you pin.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice work you did on this.
I am really blessed by it.
Shalom,
IV